The Manor House - Redland Court
The Manor House at Redland Court, with its East and West wings, were built by John and Martha Cossins during 1732-1737.
Acknowledged as “a fine example of the architecture of its time” and an important landmark in Bristol, the Manor House appears in many architectural histories of 18th Century country homes. A meticulous restoration programme is currently underway for this exceptional building that occupies the prime position at Redland Court.
All apartments have breath-taking views across Bristol and the private landscaped grounds of the development. All apartments have private gardens/terraces. The Manor House includes a two-bedroom duplex apartment, a two-bedroom triplex apartment, a three-bedroom duplex apartment and a four-bedroom duplex apartment.
We're very excited to be supplying the tiles to such a prestigious project. The client has chosen a mix of our large format 60x120 marble effect porcelain tiles along with a herringbone feature and victorian floor mosaic.